I love photography. I love capturing beautiful moments in life. I guess I really like the idea that we can hold on to happiness by having these lovely moments captured to be looked at and enjoyed again and again. My friend Kate once said that she often takes pictures of her kids throwing fits or being generally unhappy... and I think she's on to somethin
g. We love our families at all moments, even if we're not enjoying the particular moment... and so it's fair to take pictures of it all... so here's a few pictures of the kids... some sweet that I love, and some that now make me laugh... although at the moment I didn't think it was funny (which obviously isn't from this year)!Every year I try to take some nice pictures of the girls in May. It's between their birthdays, so hopefully I don't forget. In 2009 we went to Wilder Ranch for the photo shoot. I guess these are more of the things I go for... these sweet moments that suggest that life is always good. It's a bit unfair... and this year I vow to take more
pictures, try to figure out how to take really good pictures more often (rather than the shoot-70-and-hope-for-10 method I currently use), and to capture more moments of reality.

No comments:
Post a Comment