Phoebe looking like a fairy:
Playing on the grounds... the wedding was at a place near Summit Road, it was absolutely beautiful:
Nora:

Sadly, this is the best family picture we've had in awhile... I'm always impressed by people who manage to have nice family pictures...

And a really cute picture of Mike and Nora...
Well, Phoebe wants me to hear her story of the three billy goats gruff... so I best go listen... :)
You never cease to amaze me. I love your photographic eye!
ReplyDeleteTamx
Jill, those pictures are really beautiful! Two little fairies :) 3 with your niece. I love weddings too, so much promises, hope and celebration. I really hope someone close gets married soon so LVA can be in a wedding before she gets to old :) Our key for a great family picture is to hire a pro, lol, and take 89 of them :)
ReplyDeleteWow...those are awesome pictures. I hope I can get some good shots while the girls are flower girls this summer at my sisters wedding.
ReplyDelete