Monday, April 26, 2010

The weekend...

We had a full weekend of fun! Mike rode for the Scotts Valley Education Foundation on Saturday. Here he is on his way out...

...and while he was laboriously pedaling up Mountain Charlie, Phoebe, Nora, and I showed our support by shoveling down a few calories in Mike's honor...

... and here he is on his way back! Yay, Mike, you did it!

Someone volunteered to take a rare photo of all four of us... and she did a good job! Thanks!

And then Phoebe went all Zoolander on us...


OK, so one of those was really cute! That kid cracks me up sometimes!
Then, for dinner we met friends at the park and played some more... here's Phoebe giving Nora a few tips on hitting pitches...

...and encouraging their little sisters with her friend, Audrey!


It was a great weekend... I even got in a hike at Fall Creek that I'll tell you about later... and it gave me a new idea I want to share with my local friends... so I'll be back in a day or two with those pics and plans!

No comments:

Post a Comment