Well, time is passing quickly, and although I was going to share all the gory details of dyeing Easter eggs I think that it isn't particularly timely anymore, and so I'll let the pictures speak for themselves...
Man, These pictures are making me feel guilty for skipping the egg dying this year. The girls look like they had a great easter...way to go Jill!!!! ~Melissa
I hang with the kids, I find that too much time passes too quickly to keep in touch with friends, and so I post to this blog... to keep in touch with my friends that I wish I could have coffee/tea with and a relaxed conversation at least once a week.
Man,
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are making me feel guilty for skipping the egg dying this year.
The girls look like they had a great easter...way to go Jill!!!!
~Melissa
You are such a great mom! You should be very proud of yourself for being so creative. I need you to come over and rub off on me!
ReplyDeleteTamx