
With REALLY big flowers...

Another buddleia variety that I am nurturing back to health after years of neglect by my back fence... I'm happy to see it bloom this year...

It IS being watched over by garden angels... so why not bloom! :)

The tomatoes that were NOT eaten by the deer are looking fabulous! The ones that were eaten are actually doing well too... they're just a few weeks behind...

...the little green promises of abundance in a few more weeks have my heart beating quickly!

And the spring flowers are going to seed... a few more days and I'll harvest the seeds for next winter's sweet pea fest!
The grasses are also on their last hurrah... but I really do find them beautiful...

Ahhh-chhhoooo! Yes... I'm allergic to this one...
And yikes! The foxtails!!! Good thing we don't have a dog!
And to be fair to my husband... the beauty in the back yard is something you have to look for these days as we navigate a failed septic system and the government agencies that can give you permits (for a price!) to deal with your raw sewage... *sigh*...

I'll just be thankful that it's not too hot yet!
Your garden is LOVELY. I'm going to be gathering pea "seeds" today, myself. And poo (ahahahhaa...sigh) on the septic tank troubles. I live in fear of ours going bad.
ReplyDelete