Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day...


Dear Mike,

I have many things to thank you for... and I'll list a few of them here. You are a fantastic father, and I appreciate what you do for me and the kids.

You are a very loving father...


...you play along with intricate party planning for their birthdays... (this isn't the best picture of it, but I acknowledge you staying up with me until the wee hours before a party to help me pull it off!)...


...you dress up on Halloween just because the kids ask you to...


...and you're just there for them...


...you're adventurous...


...you shoulder responsibility with grace...


...whoops!... :)


...you care about things that are important for the girls... thanks for riding to make money for the Scotts Valley Education Foundation...


...you inspire kids other than our own...


...you're silly sometimes too...


...and you're a good husband...


...we just love you! Happy Father's Day!


And a nod to the other dads in our lives... Papa...


...Papa Nate...


...Uncle Andrew...

...and the clan's newest dad, Uncle Brian!

1 comment:

  1. I love the addition of Noah in this blog....Mike really does make him laugh and master his peek a boo skills :)

    ReplyDelete