Friday, June 4, 2010

Preschool end-of-year ceremony

Well, one school done... one to go. Nora got her participation certificate yesterday... she is cleared to go on to her next year of preschool! :) It was an excuse for festivities which included making hats...


..having a parade...

...and getting her certificate from her teacher...

...which made Nora very proud, and mommy a little sad. It's hard not to go back... part of me very much wants to... but it's a big time commitment and it's time for me to buckle down and finish that PhD. I need to find reliable hours each week... the time has come to finish or quit. I can't drag it out any longer.


I can't thank the teachers enough... they're wonderful and give it everything they've got. I learned all my positive parenting skills there... when I was too tired to read the book the parents and teachers were all willing to share. Thank you to every one of you that shared a class with us, I love you and the teachers more than I can say!

No comments:

Post a Comment