Saturday, May 29, 2010

A whole outfit...

... in one day! I spent the morning shopping with Phoebe to find the right Alice in Wonderland dress for her birthday... and, Phoebe found what she wanted... even though it wasn't exactly as *I* had envisioned... but I'll save those pictures for later.

Nora decided she wanted to be a pink Alice... so I made a shirt-dress out of a t-shirt we already had and some pink fabric I had lying around...

And back when I was thinking I'd be making Phoebe's Alice dress I had gone to the thrift store and found two muslin king-sized pillowcases with some pretty detail for $3.25. I cut one apart and made a pinafore... (!)...




OMG! As long as you don't look too closely, it's REALLY cute! YAY!

1 comment:

  1. OK...you officially impress me just as much as those projects posted on MADE
    Seriously....how cute is that?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete