Every year in May it's time to take pictures of the kids. Long ago I decided it wasn't worth the money to have professional pictures taken of them since they always looked uncomfortable. I thought I could do as well (or better because they were more comfortable). I think there's still a possibility that's true, but it may require a portraiture class on my part. Of 316 pictures (yes, *316* - good thing digital photography was invented!)... I got a few (read none) that were what I hoped for. I did get these, which I'll settle for... until I take a class. It's also possible that a good haircut could help... but really, how much can you expect of me??? ;)
So, hmm... should I cooperate with mom?

Or be a little pixie?

Hee hee hee!

Oh OK, you can have two or three good pictures!





I'm bored!

Let's stop!
give yourself more credit . . .they look awfully cute to me! Lynne
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! I love the one of her standing with her hand on the tree. Just lovely.
ReplyDelete