Sunday, July 25, 2010

Celebrations!

We did it! We threw a wonderful party that brought out many of my very best friends to celebrate with me as I made the leap to my 40's! YAY! I had so many helpers, and it was absolutely fantastic to feel the love from my friends and family.

It started down a path created by my children and my friend...

And took you through a magical doorway...


To beauty...


Good food and drink...



Relaxation...



Good company....

And true happiness...

I have the deepest gratitude for all of my friends, they are truly wonderful people, treasures that I've found along the path of my life... absolutely the stuff of beauty! I am very blessed.

2 comments:

  1. That path is simply amazing. What a loving, beautiful way to celebrate gaining another year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was such a fun party. So fun to celebrate such wonderful person.

    ReplyDelete