Wednesday, January 26, 2011

January

So, um, what?!? It's the end of January you say??? Wha?

Yeah... well... what can I say? Maybe I can just hit the highlights...

That would be our snow trip... and then the beautiful weather of the last couple of weeks. Snow trip first...

The requisite snowperson... even though the snow was melting... and fast!

Ahhh Phoebe... who enjoys snow under any circumstances... and with or without toys she'll find a way to have a good time! You go girl!

We also built recliners in the snow while we waited for Mike to finish his ski runs.

We tried a little skiing with the girls... but really theyjust wanted to play in the snow... so the half hour in ski rentals with two small children was for naught... oh well...

They were much more excited by the bugs we found on the snow. Anyone know anything about these? How bugs can live on ice is beyond my biological comprehension...

It's not just the bugs either... it's predators... like this spider Nora found...

She took him somewhere safer than the middle of the snow meadow!

We played around the cabin with our friends... who brought this fabulous little "machine" for making snowballs! Phoebe liked to make the snowballs and hand them out.

And these are just my favorite pictures... from the trip... the forest was beautiful... I got to go for a little walk, but not far. I just love the quiet of the woods!

Nora exploring!

Happy Winter everyone! This seems like a nice wrap up... so I'll post the good weather pictures later... probably once it starts raining again next week! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment