But going through these pictures I realized that Phoebe inherited something from me beyond the blonde hair and blue eyes... and I'm so sorry about that... really I am...
She inherited the ability to half-blink the moment the shutter snaps on a camera... making us look drunk and/or completely out of it in at least half of the pictures that are taken of us. And I just had to laugh... I mean, what are the statistical chances that we would blink at EXACTLY the same moment AND that would be coincidental with the 1/200 of a second that it took to shoot this picture??? It's an under-appreciated hidden talent to have timing like that!
This is why I'm a firm believer in taking tonnes of photographs, if you only take one or two you're less likely to get a good shot.
ReplyDeleteMy husband laughs at me because when we do things where I want to walk away with a really good picture I often shoot 150-200 pictures that day. Thank goodness for digital!
ReplyDelete