Thursday, September 30, 2010

Holy Schimoly!

I had no idea how busy I'd been until I looked at my own blog... and I haven't even managed to post in... good grief... weeks! It's been that kinda... um... month?

We're still settling into school and dance class and soccer... and school drama. Luckily, I think we're about through with the school drama... and maybe... just MAYBE that means that we're on our way to smooth sailing. Right... forgive my pessimism (I've never really been known as an optimist anyway... so that shouldn't come as much of a surprise). I keep thinking that just around the corner are days filled with a smiling sunshine and we actually get to spend family time, get rest, down time... why do I torture myself this way?

The truth of the matter is that things just feel off kilter... we have summer following fall... my apple tree is losing its fall leaves and flowering at the same time...


What's next? The moon up during the day???


Just kidding... I really do know how the moon cycles work... and that this happens every month... it just seemed apropos somehow...

Well, if you haven't heard from me lately, now you know why... I just can't seem to get a hold on my life long enough to make the phone call. Besides, I bet if I tried to call you I'd probably end up calling Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment