Oh... we had so much fun in the snow!!! I LOVE snow vacations! For some reason vacation really seems to bring out the best in us... the kids get along, we seem to work together better, and we're all more patient. And really, I think the snow is our best vacation all year... we all enjoy the snow at some level... although Nora burns out first. I'm giving her time... she's only 3 1/2, after all.


We built the requisite snowperson, who also had a snow chicken in honor of our recently deceased favorite chicken, Hazel. RIP Hazel, we miss you!

We took the kids skiing for the very first time and had a BLAST! Well, I should temper my excitement about Nora's attempts... she wasn't overly excited, though she claimed to like it. If you ask her how skiing was she'll say "good", although it makes you laugh because she'll say it before you even get the question out, as if she really just wants the conversation to be over! :)

I had such a great week... none of us really wanted to come home. And yet, when we got here, we all settled into our comfy beds and it felt like our lives fit like a glove... and it was comforting. As much fun as the snow trip was, I know I felt really glad to be home, to feel grounded and connected to my space. The best of all worlds, I suppose...
Beautiful post Jill, as always :) The pictures are fantastic, you got a some of the 4 of you, yeah! Ahhhh snow vacations.......
ReplyDelete