Sunday, March 24, 2013

The mess lately...

Care for an update on our world?  It's in a slight bit of chaos...

The puppy is growing... thank God!  I have some cute pictures of Juno being sweet... but not so many of the "playful" barking she does as she walks by you... or the shoes she's bent on destroying... or the piles of barf on my floor from eating so many sticks and plants and who-knows-what-else!  (I know... you're thanking your lucky stars that I haven't thought to photograph the aforementioned fun!).  So... here's some of the cute pictures...



Although... here's one photo of the puppy mischief... I went looking for her in the back yard... but couldn't find her.  That's unusual... generally she comes running.



She had managed to get into the chicken pen... but couldn't get out.  Luckily (?)... she wasn't as interested in harassing the chickens as she was in eating their poop... gah!

At some point... we'd had enough of the puppy teeth and the game where the dog nips at our legs and barks whenever we walk around... so we left her home and went to the beach.  Some very fine early spring weather has meant that we skipped our yearly snow trip (the girls were crazy bummed about that)... in favor of some rejuvenating beach time.


Besides... who needs snow for angels???


And because a new puppy isn't enough... we decided it was time for some construction!  We're building in an extra closet in our bedroom, so that each of us has a closet in our own rooms.  That hadn't been the case before now.  


Hopefully after this we'll be settled for a bit... right up until I decide that I have too much time on my hands and we need to do something else!

Road trip???  I'm kinda not kidding... thinking of taking the kids to Oregon and roaming for a couple of weeks.  Maybe it's just because I'm so tired of puppy teeth... sigh.


1 comment:

  1. i love the puppy its adorable! I really hope u guys do come visit this summer. The girls would have a blast playing with my dog gunner. I hope nora loves her stanley project! Talk to u soon! Always... Emily

    ReplyDelete