Friday, January 6, 2012

Catching up

Just in case you read this blog were wondering... yes, we survived the holidays.  It was wonderful and busy and tiring... so we hunkered down and enjoyed each other.  I'll spare you the pictures of us all opening gifts... we'll just say we really enjoyed ourselves!  And though we've been busy, there's not much to share.  Feels like we have just been hanging out.

As per tradition we went to the beach on New Year's Day.  It was beautiful weather, and before you get all jealous... this is our nice time of year.  Summers are cold and foggy... and I'm always jealous of people who have warm days... and particularly those who have warm evenings in the summer, while we're at a wet 60 degrees.

The big news is that I wrapped up my Bioenergy Balancing training, and soon will be starting a practice with a friend from the class!  My practitioner certification exam was today... now I'm certified (or certifiable...)!  If you want to see what Bioenergy Balancing is about I have a blog that I post to very rarely, where I'm trying to figure out how to best describe it... http://integratedwellbeing.wordpress.com/

So, there's the anticlimactic catching up post.  Hope you all had a nice holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment