Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas Cheer Elves

... have come to live with us.  It's a bit like Elf on a Shelf except that the kids know it's Mommy and Daddy moving them around... and they don't go to tattle on the girls to Santa each night... and you can touch them and play with them.  So... in a lot of ways... not at all like Elf on a Shelf.  But, I'd like to introduce you to the newest mischief-makers in the house...

Everyone (or the two of you that read my blog)... meet Pip and Oliver (or Ollie for short)...


 This is Pip - Phoebe's elf...                                        And this is Ollie... Nora's elf...


And they're nothing but trouble... you can tell that about them in the above picture.  I shoulda known they were going to cause me a lot of grief!  So far I've caught them reading books in the bookshelf...


...and hiding amongst the coats...

...and most recently they turned my living room into a snowball fight... and this time they even corrupted the nutcrackers into participating! 




 The girls also got into the fight...




I have Christmas Figure mutiny on my hands!  Next you know they'll pull all my Santas into this... *sigh*...

No comments:

Post a Comment