Had another pacemaker check yesterday... and so unlike the last time, I hadn't wound myself up about surgery... and lucky I didn't... because I got another 2 1/2 months! YAY! My next appointment is in late July, and we'll see where I stand then. I figure that's probably where I'll get the news of the impending surgery, but at this point it's my goal to see if I can get into late August before I need to do it. That way, the kids will be in school, and it'll give me a little more time alone during recovery. Fall seems like a good time for such things...
And maybe we'll be able to get our "Project Remove Junk" taken care of by then too... it's moving SO slowly right now... competing with "Project Get Rid of Weeds" and "Project Get the Garden In" and "Project Help Phoebe's Teacher" and "Project Take Care of Self". Man... so many projects... so little time!
Speaking of which... my mulch and topsoil should be here any minute... I best go make sure they have a space to dump all of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment