Here are the girls after helping me pot up some cucumber and pumpkin plants...


And Nora started doing some baking too this spring...

These were cupcakes with chocolate and vanilla batter...


...with cream cheese frosting...

Yum!So, now there are two bakers in our house... and I'm looking forward to the coming years when they can cook dinner for me. I might just tease them every night with "eeeewww... what's that???". LOL! I could see that getting really old for them very quickly... which would be the point, I believe!
Looking forward to summer. Hopefully we'll start getting more sleep around here so we have less crabbiness... these late nights coupled with early mornings are getting to me. I'll be happy when I can let them stay up later and sleep in later. And, I'm just naive enough to believe things will change when I don't have to fight with them about going to bed. Right.
No comments:
Post a Comment