This was one picture from an amazing photo shoot we did when she was just days old...
At one...
Two...
The threes... I can honestly say I'm glad we're past that! LOL! But she looks so sweet here at her third birthday party...
And I had to throw in a picture from 3 1/2... because it is, quite possibly, my VERY favorite picture ever taken of Nora...
Four... the year of really growing into herself...
And here she is at 5... she's a builder extraordinaire! She's funny and strong willed (which I keep telling myself will be good later) and I love her more than I can even begin to say.
Happy Birthday Nora! It's been an adventure... and I'm looking forward to the rest! Ahh haa haa... I just reread the last line and understood it to be that I'm looking forward to sleep... which I am... so I'll leave that line to be interpreted as you like! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment