Sunday, March 20, 2011

Phoebe's at it again....

She's cooking again...

This time, though, she even made up her own recipe (written in green)... although I helped her alter the recipe so that we didn't end up with a TON of whatever we were making...

Since it is a flying potion... there is an ingredient not on the recipe... flying magic from a crystal that Phoebe has... so I doubt you'll be able to reproduce the effects of this wonderful concoction... sorry...

It turned out to be approximately the consistency of muffin dough... so we went with that. The original plan had been cookies...

Testing the batter suggested that all would be well...

I forgot to take a picture of the final product... but they were fairly tasty. A bit like slightly dense snickerdoodle muffins (are there snickerdoodle muffins somewhere? If not, there should be). After eating them we checked to see if we could fly...



We thought the girls were getting more hang time and jumping higher than ever before... so all in all we considered them a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment