My sweet husband read my last post and asked me out to coffee... it was nice to sit and chat... a conversation that didn't have to go anywhere or solve any particular problem. It was wonderful! Thanks hon! And thanks to the friends who reached out over email too... I really appreciated the support... I so needed to hear that I wasn't alone. I knew I wasn't, of course... and yet... sometimes you just need reminding!
And in the last week I think I've hit on some really great tools for Phoebe's classroom... so it's almost time to set up a meeting and see how that goes. Wish me luck! My entire plan revolves around the teacher being open to a few new ideas about classroom management... but I think I have a fun plan that will support the teacher as well as the students!
Nora is still intense, but in looking for solutions for Phoebe's classroom I think I've found some things to help support our family unit too... and I'm feeling hopeful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment