Thanks to all my friends for their incredible show of support through my surgery! I am doing well. I have not had much discomfort, and though I've been a little tired, I am feeling pretty much my old self. I'm wearing a sling on my arm to remind me and the kids to take it easy and not do any lifting... so I look more of the invalid than I really am. I even tried to stay in my pj's all day today, but Nora made me get dressed.
The kids have been super helpful and Mike and our mothers have been incredibly wonderful with looking after the kids. I so appreciate my support system... both the tangibles and the emotional support, calls, and dinners made by friends!
I type slowly one-handed... so I'll wait a few more days to post again... just wanted you all to know that it went fine and that I'm healing well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment